Korun,
It has been months since I left Furthermoor City. My journey has been difficult, but recently it has turned for the better. After weeks of traveling by night and sleeping in the wilderness to avoid the patrols, I made it to Talbot. There I met some fellow travelers who did not instantly see me as a servant. We have spent this last week seeking our fortune. Talbot is not unlike Furthermoor City, filled with corruption and ignorance, but no one here knows me or my past. My band of misfits have just killed a giant spider and gained more gold than I have ever seen! But gold is not what I seek; I have recently gained knowledge from the family who pioneered this township many years ago. I pray this knowledge will help me realize my destiny and reunite me with my family. Please send them my regards and let them know I will see them soon.
Amadi
*Griffon icon is lifted from a place in Virginia.
It has been months since I left Furthermoor City. My journey has been difficult, but recently it has turned for the better. After weeks of traveling by night and sleeping in the wilderness to avoid the patrols, I made it to Talbot. There I met some fellow travelers who did not instantly see me as a servant. We have spent this last week seeking our fortune. Talbot is not unlike Furthermoor City, filled with corruption and ignorance, but no one here knows me or my past. My band of misfits have just killed a giant spider and gained more gold than I have ever seen! But gold is not what I seek; I have recently gained knowledge from the family who pioneered this township many years ago. I pray this knowledge will help me realize my destiny and reunite me with my family. Please send them my regards and let them know I will see them soon.
Amadi
*Griffon icon is lifted from a place in Virginia.

No comments:
Post a Comment