Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GOT A LIGHT?

 So as our game's been on hiatus for a few weeks due to sicknesses & schedules I been working on a "supplement" of sorts to help folks drop smokables into their campaigns. Though I've littered my OSR circle on G+ w/ some of the rough drafts, I recently turned in an article to Fight On! w/ a solid sample of ten. I'm not sure how I want to prepare the full on supplement though, whether I wanna go cut-and-paste zine style, or PDF; Futura, or good old typewriter like The Hooded Periscope*? Also, as I've thought more about it, I've had some creeper ideas that may expand this sizably... More as I have it, but here's something for now:


*The Hooded Periscope is a typewritten zine that I've done two issues for over the past two years in support of the two games I was DMing. I will put up a way to download those two issues here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment