Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SESSION 9 - THE CONFESSIONS OF DJAREL

From the Journal of Djarel...

Foolish of me to stand before both of the abominations at once. The scars will help me remember this lesson. Blessed be the Dawnbringer to let me see the sunrise again and for her I will not let this lesson go unlearned. I still feel my rib floating... I do not wish to be a burden on my companions but I will not be able to swing my hammer with sureness until my injuries are healed. I am grateful to my new found friends for bringing me out of the thieves den. I must trust my companions and err on the side of caution.
I miss the clear skies of  Debthaven. It is always grey and dark here in Talbot which makes me feel that much farther from the Temple of the Dawn-bringer. Kumis... guide me to my grandfather's bones and help me return them to the Rising sun Barrows... Kumis keep my companions safe from that which harrows us.

I will pray to the Dawnbringer for healing...

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment